Garanti Current Gold Account, for those who want to immediately put their savings to work and safely buy grams of gold. Furthermore, through your TL or USD current accounts, you can easily perform gold buying and selling transactions of your Current Gold Account, and keep your savings safely without the risk of theft.
You can access your Current Gold Account 24 hours a day via Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Garanti Paramatiks, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and through Garanti branches.
You can open a Current Gold Account via Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking password now?
If you don't have an account at Garanti yet, all you have to do to open an account is to visit the nearest Garanti branch.
- Features and Benefits
- You can buy-sell grams of gold with TL or USD.
- For transactions you will perform through your TL or USD current account, the minimum transaction limit is 1 gram (net), and the maximum transaction limit is 3.000 grams (net).
- You can transfer grams of gold from your Current Gold Account to all your other Gold Accounts, Current or Accumulating Gold Account.
- The Current Gold Account does not accrue interest.
- You do not encounter problems such as the gold's being under-weight, low-carat or old dated.
- You do not have to pay for labor cost.
- You can safely accumulate gold in your account without the risk of theft.
- No account management fee is charged for your Current Gold Account.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
What are the features and advantages of the Current Gold Account?
Current Gold Account is a deposit account that enables you to safely invest in grams of gold.Find out more
Can I open and close accounts via Internet Banking? Can I open an ELMA account? Can I make account definitions or account changes for my Paracard?
You can open time deposit accounts, linked to your branch or branches, via Internet Banking in TL and foreign currency types for which you have a current account.Find out more
How can I view my accounts or credit cards on Internet Banking? What is the time period for which I can view my account activities online? How can I find out the result of my overdraft account application?
To open your current or time deposit accounts and your credit cards for use in Internet Banking, you need contact the nearest Garanti Bank branch.Find out more