What are the features of T-Bills?
- They are issued by the T.C. Treasury and sold by the T.C. Central Bank.
- They have maturities of less than 1 year.
- Sales are carried out through physical delivery or trust receipts.
- They are sold at a discount and the payment at maturity is made based on the nominal value written on the T-Bill.
- A secondary market exists for them.
- They have no coupons.
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.
While orders for only 1 or 2 sessions can be placed in the buy/sell step, you can place orders for a minimum of 3 sessions in the morning session, and a minimum of 2 sessions in the afternoon session, with a maximum of up to 40 sessions.