What are the features and advantages of the Accumulating Gold Account?
Accumulating Gold Account is a current account that enables you to put your savings in gold by making regular purchases.
You can regularly save up gold by making payments from your account or with your credit card every month.
- You can define your monthly payment amount in TL, USD or grams of gold. You can make regular monthly payments as little as 100 TL, 75 USD or 5 grams (net).
- You can arrange for automatic gold purchases to be made using your TL Current Account or any of your Garanti Bank credit cards. For the payments to be made, the balance of your related account or the limit of your related credit card must fully cover the regular payment amount.
- If you wish you can make changes regarding the payment date/amount/type changes and make payments of your unpaid orders through our branches, Online Banking, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and Garanti Paramatiks.
- Besides your regular payments, you can carry out buy-sell transactions from your account whenever you want. In buy and sell transactions that you will carry out through your TL or USD Current Account, the minimum transaction limit is 0,01 gram (net), the maximum transaction limit is 3.000 grams (net).
- You can transfer grams of gold from your Accumulating Gold Account to all your other gold accounts (Gold Deposit or Accumulating Gold Account).
- No interest accrues to your Accumulating Gold Account.
- You do not encounter problems such as the gold's being under-weight, low-carat or old dated. Furthermore, you never have to pay for labor cost.
- You can safely save up your gold without the risk of theft.
- No account maintenance fee is charged on a Gold Deposit Account.
- With Accumulating Gold Account, you can automatically save up gold without paying commissions or interest.
- For payments made with your Garanti Bank credit card (Bonus, Flexi, Shop&Miles, Club), you earn Bonus or miles in standard rates.
- Besides through our branches, you can access your Accumulating Gold Account 24 hours a day via Online Banking, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and Garanti Paramatiks.
You can open an Accumulating Gold Account by visiting the nearest Garanti Branch.
You can update your address, home or business phone number, fax, e-mail address and internet information via Internet Banking.
How can I view my accounts or credit cards on Internet Banking? What is the time period for which I can view my account activities online? How can I find out the result of my overdraft account application?
To open your current or time deposit accounts and your credit cards for use in Internet Banking, you need contact the nearest Garanti Bank branch.