Some tips for your security.
In the following links, you can find informative messages about security problems that you may encounter when using Internet Banking or internet in general.
- Garanti Bank will never ask for your full mother's maiden name.
- Public announcement of The Banks Association of Turkey regarding viruses.
- In EFT transactions performed through Internet Banking, customers will be asked to enter two required letters of their mother's maiden name.
- Press release of The Governorship Of İstanbul regarding information theft.
- Press release of the TCMB regarding e-mails that appear to have been sent from the TCMB.
- Beware fake e-mails! Garanti Bank will never ask for your personal information or password by e-mail.
- Warning about performing transactions on behalf of someone else.
- Warning about chat and messaging applications!
- Up-to-date browsers are important for your security!
- Garanti Internet Banking is switching to VeriSign® Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates!
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...
Help and Advice
What do I need to do in order to begin using my Mobile Signature on the Garanti Internet Banking?
First of all, you have to submit an application by logging on to Internet Banking and going to the Dashboard Settings step PIN / Password section Definition for Quick Loign with Mobile Signature. Find out more
How Can I Define Garanti Internet Banking?
If you have a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard, it can be defined through http://www.garanti.com.tr/en, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti ATM. If you do not have valid mentioned products, it can also be defined via our branches. Find out more
How Can I Log in to Garanti Internet Banking?
In order to log in to internet banking safely, your Customer Number or National ID number of TC must be entered prior to *password. You can complete your login via *pin which is a disposable number to use while logging in to internet banking after you enter your password and it is sent to your mobile phone by SMS. Find out more