The Partner Card is a card-based payment system that allow companies to manage the cash flow and document flow regarding the sales made to their customers and enable purchases on account. With the Partner Card system, you can eliminate expenses such as checks, bills, letters of guarantee, money transfer etc., thus the sales and collection structure of your company becomes more secure and simple. With the Partner Card that speeds up the transaction network between the main company and the dealers, both your company and the dealers gain many advantages.
For detailed information you can call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or visit the nearest Garanti branch.
Would you like to get your Alo Garanti PIN now?
- Features and Benefits
- With the Partner Card, you can avoid using checks and bills, and easily make your collections.
- On the Partner Card slip, information regarding the transaction date, date or dates of payment, the amounts (same or different) due on these dates, and the invoice number appear.
- There are two limits defined on the Garanti Partner Card:
Main Company-Customer limit: The limit established to enable a purchase on account transaction between the main company and the customer.
Company limit: The limit established to enable card users to make other expenditures on behalf of their companies.
- With the Partner Card, you can perform several transactions involving terms that you want.
- One day before the payment due date, you receive an informative SMS regarding the card debt.
- With the Partner Card system, you can eliminate expenses such as checks, bills, letters of guarantee, money transfers etc.
- In the case that your debt is not paid on the payment due date, you can take out a loan for your debt.
- You can offer a single card that contains the features of two different cards to your customer. (A separate limit can be defined on your card, carrying the features of a business credit card.)
- You can take advantage of 5 different payment options and make payments on the payment due dates without having to go to the branch.
- You can take advantage of main company campaigns.
- You don't have to carry cash.
- You can keep track of your transactions via internet.
- Unlike the regular credit cards, you can make purchases on account with the Partner Card System.
- You can make sales to retailers with terms you want.
- The transaction amounts are deposited one day after the specified due dates, after the commissions are deducted.
- All Garanti branches, Internet Banking and Alo Garanti, along with all Ziraat Bank branches in Turkey can be used to make payments.
- Besides automatic payments, you can also make Partner Card payments through Internet Banking, Paramatiks and our branches free of charge.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more
How much is the annual membership fee?
Membership is free of charge for the first year. For the following years, annual membership fee is TL 35 for Bonus Card, TL 40 for Bonus Plus Card and TL 50 for Bonus Premium Card.Find out more