Features and Benefits
- The loan can be taken out in TL.
- The maximum term is 240 months.
- You can determine the payment plan that best suits you.
- The Discounted Mortgage interest rate in effect at Garanti at the time the mortgage is issued will be applied.
- In case of early payment in Fixed Rate Mortgages, 2% of the early payment amount is charged as the early payment fee.
- It can only be used by natural entities for the purchase of a residential property.
- Pledging the purchased property satisfies the collateral requirement.
- While a guarantor is not required in general, our branches reserve the right to demand one, if they find necessary.
- Up to 75% of the appraisal value of the property to be purchased can be financed through mortgage.
|Product||Cost||Term||Interest Rate||Total Fees||Monthly Cost Rate||Annual Cost Rate|
|Discounted Mortgage||80.000,00 TL||12 Months||% 0,35||4.300,00 TL||% 1,21||% 14,52|
|80.000,00 TL||24 Months||% 0,51||4.300,00 TL||% 0,96||% 11,52|
|80.000,00 TL||36 Months||% 0,57||4.300,00 TL||% 0,88||% 10,56|
|80.000,00 TL||60 Months||% 0,62||4.300,00 TL||% 0,81||% 9,72|
|80.000,00 TL||84 Months||% 0,67||4.300,00 TL||% 0,81||% 9,72|
|80.000,00 TL||120 Months||% 0,68||4.300,00 TL||% 0,78||% 9,36|
|80.000,00 TL||240 Months||% 0,75||4.300,00 TL||% 0,81||% 9,72|
Last Update : 21/05/2013 07:08
* In addition to the discounted commission rate, a %1 service fee is charged along with a TL 1.350 filing fee and a TL 650 appraisal fee.
** The Discounted Businesses Premises Mortgage Monthly and Annual Cost Rates are calculated for a loan amount of TL 80.000. The insurance fees are not included in the calculation.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
Will there be any changes in the loan application / evaluation process within the scope of the new law?
With the new law, banks must present a Pre-Agreement Information Form ("SÖBF") to the consumers.Find out more
What will be the interest rates of the loans within the scope of the new law?
The law does not determine an interest rate nor does it contain a subvention mechanism that would lead to a drop in the interest rates in the short run.Find out more
What are the conditions of the loans that are available to consumers within the scope of this law?
The law sets out standard conditions (loan to appraisal value ratio, terms, property features) for consumers regarding these loans.Find out more
How can I apply for mortgage and what are the required documents?
You can apply for a loan at the nearest Garanti branch with the documents.Find out more