If you want to invest your money in mutual funds, the Fund Basket is just the thing for you. With the Fund Basket, you can automatically turn the money in your account into mutual funds that are grouped according to your risk and return expectations.
You can either choose the Conservative Basket, Balanced Basket, Accumulating Basket or the Growth Basket that we offer, or create your own Personalized Fund Basket with the mutual funds that you select.
You can open a Fund Basket account through the Investment Transactions menu, Fund Basket step on Internet Banking.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking password now?
If you don't have an account at Garanti yet, all you need to open one is to visit the nearest Garanti branch.
- By answering Garanti's Risk Profiler Survey, you can determine the Fund Basket that suits your risk and return expectations or create your own Personalized Fund Basket.
- When the balance in your Fund Basket account reaches the minimum fund purchase limit, it automatically turns into mutual funds that are available within the fund basket.
- You can transfer money to your Fund Basket account from your other accounts anytime you want or place an automatic payment order for your account.
- Besides automatic fund purchases, you can also purchase all kinds of mutual funds by using your account.
- You can sell any amount of mutual funds during trading hours.
- When you are in urgent need of money, you can cash in your mutual funds by using our Cash Now service.
- You can change the Fund Basket that you have selected anytime you want.
- You can keep track of your investment in the Fund Basket through Internet Banking or the monthly Investment Summary that will be regularly sent to your address.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I place a buy order for the fund? Can I place a buy order in the interim period?
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.Find out more