Is there a fee for transactions performed through Garanti Paramatiks? Which exchange rate is in effect for the money withdrawn with Paracard from ATMs abroad?
In Garanti Paramatiks;
- For cardless “Money Transfer without Bank Account” transactions, the transaction fee is TL 5 and collected from the sender at the time of the transaction.
- A transaction fee of TL 3 is charged for TL or Foreign Currency money transfers to someone else's account and depositing money into someone else's account.
- A transaction fee of TL 0,70 is charged for printed account statements.
- For withdrawals from other bank ATMs a transaction fee of TL 4, and for balance inquiries a transaction fee of TL 0,50 is charged.
- For Bilyoner Games of Chance payments made with any Garanti Bank card, a commission fee of TL 0,60+BSMV is charged, regardless of the amount.
- For cardless money depositing transactions, a transaction fee of TL 4 is charged. (TL 5 after 18:00 and in weekends).
- For Money Transfers via Cep Bank, a transaction fee of TL 0,50 is charged, regardless of the amount.
- TL 4 for Registered EFT transactions, TL 2,5 for Registered or Cardless Other Bank Credit Card debt payment transactions, TL 5 for Cardless EFT transactions is charged as transaction fee.
The amount you withdraw from ATMs abroad is converted to TL at the exchange rate in effect on the date of transaction and immediately reflected on your account activities.
A 1,50% commission fee is deducted from your account at the time of money withdrawal from ATMs abroad.
For all your transactions except bill payments, tax payments, loading units and stock transactions, you can request correction by calling 444 0 333.
TL 0,80 for money transfer transactions, regardless of the amount. TL 2,50 for EFT transactions and payments of other bank credit card debts regardless of the amount