Through Garanti Paramatiks (ATM’s), your transactions are actualized much quicker. You can use your Paracard or Garanti Credit Cards on Garanti Paramatik 24 hours, 365 days. The money you deposit into a Paramatik is instantly transferred to your account, your credit card debt and your bills are easily paid. You can perform all your transactions through Paramatiks without waiting in line at the branches.
If you do not have a Paracard, you can contact our branches or place a request through the Card Transactions menu on Internet Banking. You can define your new Paracard PIN through 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
Moreover, card holders from all around the world can use Paramatiks in 8 languages and can withdraw money in 4 currency (TL, EUR, USD, GBP) options. Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) feature enables card holders to withdraw money in their own currency.
- Features and Benefits
- You can receive 24-hour seamless service by using Paramatiks widespread throughout the country.
- You can perform over 50 banking transactions through Paramatiks, without having to go to the branch.
- In addition to transactions performed with Paracard and Garanti Credit Cards, you can also perform cardless transactions.
- You can pay your bills without waiting in the line.
- You can top-up Turkcell, Avea and Vodafone TLs to your line, even if you are not a Garanti customer.
Transactions With Card Without Card Money Transfer to Someone Else 5,50 TL - Money Deposit to Someone Else's Account 5,50 TL 9,00 TL Quick EFT 5,90 TL - Receipt Printout Transactions % 0,00 (Min. 0,00 TL - Max. 0,00 TL) - CepBank Money Transfer 1,50 TL - Money Withdrawal from Joint ATMs 5,00 TL - Balance Query at Joint ATMs 1,00 TL - Late EFT 7,90 TL - Money Transfer without Bank - 9,00 TL
Last Update : 21/10/2016 18:06
*The daily total limit for withdrawing money with your card from your accounts through Paramatiks is 1.500 TL. For money withdrawal transactions from account that exceed 1.500 TL, all customers have an additional limit of 1.000 TL. This additional limit is subject to a commission, which is 1.25% of the additional amount withdrawn, with a minimum of 2,5 TL.
**Transactions performed through Other Bank ATM's are subject to service fees determined by the relevant bank. This fee does not vary based on the ATM at which transaction is performed.
***For money withdrawals transactions from account performed abroad, a transaction fee of 2,60% is collected at the time of transaction.
About Fees for Transactions with Card
- The daily total limit for withdrawing money with your card from your accounts through Paramatiks is 1.500 TL. For money withdrawal transactions from account that exceed 1.500 TL, all customers have an additional limit of 1.000 TL. This additional limit is subject to a commission, which is 1.25% of the additional amount withdrawn, with a minimum of 2,5 TL.
- In Other Bank OGS Payment transactions performed through Garanti Paramatiks, a transaction fee of 4 TL is collected independently of the transaction amount.
- Within the scope of Late EFT implementation, a transaction fee of 7 TL is collected for EFT transactions performed between the hours of 16:00-17:15.
- For bill payments made with credit card, a fee of 1 TL is collected if the amount if less than or equal to 100 TL, and a fee of 1,25% of the bill amount is collected if the amount is more than 100 TL
- For Bilyoner, Nesine, Misli, Tuttur Games of Chance, nimetabla.com, tjk.org and birebin.com payments made with any Garanti Bank card through Garanti Paramatiks, a commission of 0,60 TL + BITT is collected independently of the transaction amount.
- For payments made through Garanti Paramatiks, a transaction fee of 0,50 TL for HSBC credit card payments, 2,50 TL for Anadolu Cetelem payments, 0,25 TL for Tellcom, 0,25 TL for Doğan Telekom, and 1 TL for Smile ADSL is collected.
- No commissions are charged for Turkcell, Avea, Vodafone, TT-net, Tellcom-Superonline, Biri ADSL and TRNC Turkcell bills paid automatically from your credit card.
- Western Union transaction fees are the same as Internet Banking and branch transaction fees. To view Western Union transaction fees, click here.
About Fees for Cardless Transactions
- For Bilyoner, Nesine, Misli, Tuttur Games of Chance, nimetabla.com, tjk.org and birebin.com payments performed cardless through Garanti Paramatiks, a transaction fee of 1,5 TL is collected.
- For money deposit transactions performed cardless through Garanti Paramatiks, a transaction fee of 5,00 TL is collected.
- For Turkcell, İstanbul Bedaş, İgdaş, Ayedaş, Tedaş, Avea, İzmir Gas, Balıkesir Gas, Bilecik-Bolu Gas, Trakya Gas, Manisa Gas, Düzce-Ereğli Gas, Çanakkale Gas, Sivas Gas, Bandırma Gas, Gemlik Gas, Digiturk, and Tellcom payments performed cardless through Garanti Paramatiks, a transaction fee of 1 TL is collected.
- Euro purchase/sale transactions performed cardless through Garanti Paramatiks, a transaction fee of 1 TL is collected.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How Can I Define Garanti Internet Banking?
If you have a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard, it can be defined through http://www.garanti.com.tr/en, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti ATM. If you do not have valid mentioned products, it can also be defined via our branches.Find out more
How Can I Log in to Garanti Internet Banking?
In order to log in to internet banking safely, your Customer Number or National ID number of TC must be entered prior to *password. You can complete your login via *pin which is a disposable number to use while logging in to internet banking after you enter your password and it is sent to your mobile phone by SMS.Find out more