The SME Project Finance Loan is a type of loan, available for SMEs investing in any sector, developed jointly by Garanti and the Credit Guarantee Fund (CGF) and offered on the basis of the investment's return and cash flow generation periods. The loan features a 6-month grace period and can be taken out with terms up to 7 years depending on the return period of the investment.
- With the SME Project Finance Loans, you can take out a loan with options that suit your company's cash flow.
- SMEs who can present suitable feasibility analyses for their investments, have the potential to generate export/foreign currency earnings with no sectoral limitations, and are capable of competing in international markets can take advantage of the SME Project Finance Loans.
- The SME Project Finance Loans are offered in collaboration with the Credit Guarantee Fund, an institution specialized in the assessment of projects.
- The loan is offered as 75% of the total investment amount. The collateral is obtained through the CGF's guarantee for 50% of the loan, and through standard loan procedures for the remaining amount.
- The maturity of the loan is determined according to the company's cash flow, and in addition to its income and expenditures, its need for additional working capital is also taken into consideration to create a payment plan that suits the company's cash flow.
- The interest rates in the SME Project Finance Loans are fixed in TL or foreign currency which enable you to make plans knowing the amount of payment you will have to make beforehand.
- Rates and Fees
** On tractor loans, the interest rate with quarterly or semiannual payments is 2,15 and the interest rate with annual payments is 2,20.
*** On business premises loans, a commission rate of up to 1% is collected from the customer.
**** Available up to 50% of the appraisal value (maximum of USD 250.000).
***** Foreign currency indexed business premises loans are only available for loans that are for usage purposes and for properties that are offices and business premises. Foreign currency indexed business premises loans cannot be used by real persons in the purchase of business premises for investment purposes.