Overdraft Account is a deposit account with overdraft feature that you can use for your payments even if you don't have money in your account. In your overdraft account, there is always a certain amount of money available for you to use when you need. While you can use this amount in all your check, bill etc. payments, you can also withdraw cash advance.
- Features and Benefits
- With the Overdraft Account, you can make your payments on time.
- The interest of the credit you use over the course of one month is calculated based on the duration it is used and debited from your account the following month.
- When you deposit money into your account, your debt is automatically paid off.
- With the Overdraft Account, your check payments are not canceled just because your receivables are not paid on time.
- When you don't have money in your account, your bills and other payments are not delayed.