Garanti Auto Loan, with its attractive advantages, always provides your with the support you need in purchasing vehicles for your company.
- Proforma invoice of the vehicle to be purchased
- Tax registration certificate or the most recent tax return
Trade Registry Gazette that contains establishment information and the latest changes (if self-employed, chamber registration document)
- Company signature circular
- Photocopies of the balance sheet, income statement and trial balance or the operating ledger
- Features and Benefits
- With Garanti Auto Loan, you can take advantage of suitable interest rates.
- The maximum term is 48 months in TL and Foreign Currency indexed auto loans.
- In addition to suitable interest rates, you can also determine the payment plan that best suits you.
- Your loan request will be answered in the shortest time possible following your application.
- In Auto Loans, pledging the car satisfies the collateral requirement.
- For “new” cars, up to 80% of the car's cost (including VAT and SCT) can be financed through the Auto Loan.
- For used cars, loans are available for cars up to 5 years old. For cars up to 3 years old, loans are provided for up to 70% of the notary sale value of the car, for cars between 3-5 years old, loans are provided for up to 50% of the notary sale value of the car and a guarantor is required.
- Interest Rates
** On tractor loans, the interest rate with quarterly or semiannual payments is 2,15 and the interest rate with annual payments is 2,20.
*** On business premises loans, a commission rate of up to 1% is collected from the customer.
**** Available up to 50% of the appraisal value (maximum of USD 250.000).
***** Foreign currency indexed business premises loans are only available for loans that are for usage purposes and for properties that are offices and business premises. Foreign currency indexed business premises loans cannot be used by real persons in the purchase of business premises for investment purposes.