To avoid being affected by the long-term changes in the interest rates, you can open a TL/Foreign Currency Time Deposit Account by selecting the most suitable term for your company, and obtain risk free returns from your savings. Unless you specify otherwise, your account is automatically renewed for the same term with the prevailing bank interest rate. If you wish, you can transfer the accrued interest to your demand account and use the earnings you have accumulated as you like.
What's more, you earn more on your USD and Euro deposits with the advantageous interest rates exclusive to Internet Banking.
You can open a TL/Foreign Currency Time Deposit Account through Internet Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
If you don't have an account at Garanti yet, all you have to do to open one is to visit the nearest Garanti branch.
- Deposits up to TL 50.000 are under the guarantee of Garanti Bank and the government.
- Provide risk-free returns by protecting you against long-term changes in the interest rates.
- In addition to 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 12-month terms, you can open a time deposit account with broken maturity dates from 32 days to 365 days.
- You can open an account in USD, Euro, JPY, CHF, GBP or TL.
- The interest rates are gross rates.
- As of 01.01.2006, the stoppage rate is 15% for all terms in time deposit accounts.
- You can keep track of your TL/Foreign Currency Time Deposit Account through Internet Banking and 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.