Enhance your security with the single-use PIN generator Şifrematik!
To start using the Şifrematik delivered to your address, first you need to change the standard PIN Code of your Şifrematik. The standard PIN Code of your Şifrematik is 1234.
To change the standard PIN Code:
- Press the arrow button at the bottom right corner of the Şifrematik,
- When the text PIN appears on the screen, enter Şifrematik's standard PIN Code as 1234.
- When the text NEW PIN appears on the screen, enter the 4-digit PIN Code that you want to use on Şifrematik. Your new PIN Code should consist of sequential or repetitive numbers such as 1234 and 1111.
- When you see the text PIN CONF on the screen, reenter your 4-digit PIN Code that you have determined in the previous step.
- When the text NEW PIN CONF appears on the screen, it means that your Şifrematik's PIN code has been changed. Now, you can run your
- Şifrematik with your own PIN Code and generate single-use PINs that are valid for 36 seconds by pressing the arrow button at the bottom right corner of the Şifrematik.
- To log on to Internet/Mobile Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti with the single-use PINs generated by your Şifrematik, first you need to activate your Şifrematik through Internet Banking.
- To activate your Şifrematik through Internet Banking, you need to log on by using your current PIN. After entering the single-use PIN generated by Şifrematik through the Settings menu, Şifrematik transactions step, you can start using your Şifrematik.
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...