With the Garanti Security Shield, you are even more secure now.
The Garanti Security Shield is a program that prevents “keylogger” and similar software that may be installed on your computer outside your knowledge from retaining the PIN/password that you use when logging on to Garanti Internet Banking. The Garanti Security Shield can only be used with Microsoft Internet Explorer that runs on the Windows operating system. In addition to installing the Garanti Security Shield, you have to make sure that the computer you are using has sufficient security precautions (up-to-date firewall, virus scanning software etc).
For your questions in regards to installing the Garanti Security Shield, you can call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and get detailed information from the Internet Banking Support Line.
Garanti Security Shield Version 3
The Internet Banking security previously provided by the Garanti Security Shield has now been further enhanced with the release of the new version. The new shield provides more security against the most up-to-date “keylogger” software enabling you to safely login to Internet Banking. You must update the Garanti Security Shield that you have previously installed with the new version.
How will I install the new Security Shield?
1. When the Garanti Security Shield is being installed on your computer, the following screen will be displayed:
2. You will have to confirm the installation and the running of the program on your computer by clicking the “Yes” button that comes up on the screen.
3. If you tick the box that appears in the third section on the screen above, the latest versions of the Garanti Security Shield will be automatically installed on your computer.
4. If you cannot view the PIN field on Garanti Internet Banking and cannot use the Garanti Security Shield, you need to change your Security Settings:
By setting your security settings to “Medium” through the Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Security step.
To view how the Security Settings are changed, click here.
For further information regarding the Security Settings, click here.
5. Upon adusting your security settings, the Garanti Security Shield will automatically start installing the next time you log on to Internet Banking.
I want to install the Garanti Security Shield.
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...
Help and Advice
What is the Verification Code and the Security Picture?
Verification Code is an application that enables the owner of the account to control and verify the transaction data for the EFT transactions made through Internet Banking. Find out more
What is the Garanti Security Shield and the Garanti Security Shield Version 2? How can I install it?
The Garanti Security Shield is an application that prevents “keylogger” and similar software from retaining your PIN/password. Find out more