We strongly recommend you to pay attention to the points stated below for your security while using your credit card
- You should not share your card and PIN with anyone, write your PIN on the card or keep it written in your wallet.
- If you want your family to take advantage of the facilities offered by credit cards, you can get supplementary cards for them.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you should immediately call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
- When making a payment, you should keep an eye on your credit card.
- You should enter your PIN without sharing it with or revealing it to anyone.
- On PIN-less transactions, you should make sure that the slip you are signing is yours and check the amount written.
- You should immediately sign the signature field that appears on the back of your card.
- You can get your card PIN by calling 444 0 333. For Chip&PIN transactions, you will have to use this PIN.
- You should not share your card number, expiration date and the security code that appears on the back of the card with anyone.
- If your card is withheld in Paramatik, you should immediately contact the branch or call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
- For your online purchases, you should use a virtual card and prefer merchants with SSL certificate.
- If you haven't used your card for a long time, you should make sure that it's still where it's suppose to be.
Enjoy your credit card!