If you want to pay lower installments at the earlier stages and gradually increase them in the following months, you can use the Graduated Mortgage.
Would you like us to contact you now?
- Features and Benefits
- The loan can be taken out in TL.
- The maximum term is 240 months.
- The Fixed Rate Mortgage interest rate in effect at Garanti at the time the mortgage is issued will be applied.
- In case of early payment, 2% of the early payment amount is charged as the early payment fee.
- It can only be used by natural entities for the purchase of a residential property.
- Pledging the purchased property satisfies the collateral requirement.
- While a guarantor is not required in general, our branches reserve the right to demand one, if they find necessary.
- Up to 75% of the appraisal value of the property to be purchased can be financed through mortgage.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
Will there be any changes in the loan application / evaluation process within the scope of the new law?
With the new law, banks must present a Pre-Agreement Information Form ("SÖBF") to the consumers.Find out more
What will be the interest rates of the loans within the scope of the new law?
The law does not determine an interest rate nor does it contain a subvention mechanism that would lead to a drop in the interest rates in the short run.Find out more