If you have an Overdraft Account, you always have money in your account.
The Overdraft Account enables you to pay your bills, withdraw cash and feel secure even when you don't have money in your account.
You can apply for an Overdraft Account through Garanti branches or Internet Banking - Applications step. The result of your Overdraft Account Application will be sent to your e-mail address within 5 working days. If you wish you can also find out the result of your application by calling 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
If your application is approved, you have to go to your branch with your identity card and income document and sign the relevant documents to be able to use your approved limit. Your branch may demand a guarantor, if they find necessary.
To increase your Overdraft Account limit, you have to contact your branch.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking password now?
If you don't have an account at Garanti yet, all you have to do to open an account is to visit the nearest Garanti branch.
- Features and Benefits
- When you don't have money in your account, you can use your Overdraft Account credit line. By using your Paracard, you can withdraw your credit as cash 24 hours.
- You can carry out all your banking transactions such as EFT, Money Transfer and Bill Payments. Even if you don't have money in your account, your automatic utility bill payments such as electricity, water, telephone and your standing payments such as installments and rent which are carried out through your current account are made on time.
- When you have a minus balance in your account, your debt is automatically paid off when money is deposited into your current account that your overdraft account is linked to.
- The interest rate for the credit you use within a month is automatically debited from your account the following month.
- The statement that shows your debt and interest amounts is sent to your address at the end of the month. A statement fee of TL 1,54 is charged for the Overdraft Account statement.
- The Overdraft Account interest rate is 2,02%, as of 01/10/2014. If you use TL 1.000 from your Overdraft Account, an interest of TL 0,80 accrues daily.
*Inflow of money into the Overdraft Account is carried out with a 1-day value date.
- Rates and Fees
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I apply for a General Purpose Loan? What are the required documents?
You can apply for a loan at the nearest Garanti branch with the documents.Find out more