With the Cash Now service, you can cash in all types of mutual funds, Type A or Type B, anytime you want without having to wait. Thus, you can meet your intra-day need for cash without having to wait out the notification period. If you are staying away from mutual funds or only opting for Type B Money Market funds just because of the notification periods, you can take advantage of our brand new Cash Now service.
- You can invest the money that you might need anytime in mutual funds with notification periods.
- When you want to cash in your funds, you don't have to wait out the notification period.
- You can immediately cash in your funds, and only pay interest for the notification period that you didn't wait out.
- For example; if the notification period of the fund that you have is 2 days, then only 2 days worth of interest is calculated and debited from your account when the amount of the fund that you have cashed in is deposited into your account.
- With this service, you can cash in nearly all your fund on the same day, and receive the remaining small portion at the end of the notification period.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I place a buy order for the fund? Can I place a buy order in the interim period?
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.Find out more
What are the advantages of trading on TurkDex (The Turkish Derivatives Exchange)?
Advantages of trading are leveraging, short sales, tax advantages, portfolio diversification, hedging and accretion of margins.Find out more
When are the demand collection periods of the first and the second sub funds for investment and the IPO?
For the first sub-fund, the investment period is between July 27 2009 – June 23, 2010. The demand collection period is July 15 – 24.Find out more
I want to use share purchase loan, what do I have to do?
With the share purchase loan, you can purchase stocks even if you do not have any money in your account.Find out more