Why Garanti Expat Banking?
If you are looking for a bank providing high quality services and products, Garanti is at your service. We offer a variety of expatriate banking services that make life easier for you in Turkey.
Garanti Expat Banking provides:
- Convenient banking facilities with high quality service and extensive branch and ATM network
- English Online Banking Service at www.garanti.com.tr/en/
- English and German Phone Banking Service on 444 0 333
- English ATM menus, USD and EUR deposit and withdrawal via specified ATMs
- English-speaking Relationship Managers at specified branches
Visit one of our Expat Banking Branches, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the relaxing atmosphere. Please click here to find our Expat Banking Branches.
- Product and Services
We offer you various products, available in multiple currencies. Whether it’s about money transfer, bill payments, currency exchange or savings, you find the right product in Garanti Bank.
You can easily open an account by visiting nearest Garanti branch. To open an account, you need to provide the followings:
- Photocopy of your passport*
- Tax identification number
- A residence address in Turkey for deliveries of statements and other notifications
- Residence permit (if applicable)
*Your address must be identified in your passport. If not, you will need to provide an invoice not older than 3 months, that needs subscription and formed by the public institution (Turkish or foreign)
International Money Transfer
The world's number one money transfer system, Western Union, is at Garanti. Western Union is the fastest way for international money transfers.
You can send money from your account to over 486.000 Western Union agents abroad.
With American Express® Card, you are privileged and secured everywhere in the world. American Express® Card has the strongest travel and entertainment program in the world.
With Miles&Smiles Credit Card, feel the flexibility of flying anywhere whenever you want. With the miles you have earned, you can get reward tickets and companion tickets, and upgrade your flight class. Besides using your miles for your flights, you can also use them on shopping or paying airport tax if you wish.
Utility Bill Payment
Save your time with the Utility bill payment facility which makes your life fast and easy in Turkey.
You can automatically pay your telephone, mobile phone, electricity, water, natural gas, cable TV and Digitürk bills with a single payment order. With Garanti Utility Bill Payments, the days of keeping track of your bills and waiting in long lines are long gone.
How Can I Define Garanti Internet Banking?
If you have a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard, it can be defined through garanti.com.tr/en, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti ATM. If you do not have valid mentioned products, it can also be defined via our branches.
How Can I Log in to Garanti Internet Banking?
In order to log in to internet banking safely, your Customer Number or National ID number of TC must be entered prior to *password. You can complete your login via *pin which is a disposable number to use while logging in to internet banking after you enter your password and it is sent to your mobile phone by SMS.
How Can I Obtain My *PASSWORD?
If you have a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard, internet/mobile banking password can be received with your Customer Number or National ID number of TC together with your card's password and your mobile phone number which is registered in the bank's system, via following channels;
- Click on "Get Password" after entering internet banking via garanti.com.tr/en
- Call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and press 9 for English, then follow appropriate steps.
- Insert your card in to Garanti ATM and enter your pin, then choose “Other Transaction”
- If you do not have a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard, it can also be obtained via our branches.
Do I Have Other Options To Get a Disposable PIN Apart From SMS Message?
If you do not want to receive a disposable PIN by SMS, then Mobile Şifrematik application can be installed on your mobile phone via AppStore or Google Play or you may request a şifrematik device. Both the application and the device can be used in abroad.
Please note that Mobile Şifrematik application can be activated only for local GSM SIM cards.
Pay Attention For Not Facing Access & Password & Pin Problems While Using Internet Banking
- Since you will receive a disposal PIN on your mobile phone each time you wish to enter internet banking, check your registered mobile phone number in our system to see if it is correct. (Mobile phone numbers updates can be done only through our branches and Garanti Bank ATMs)
- While using internet banking, you will go through security confirmation step for the safety of your information. If you enter your information incorrectly several times, security blockage would be applied and the service would stop. To remove the security blockage, please visit one of our branches with your valid ID. In order to avoid such security blockage while receiving the mentioned service; you may double check your personal information registered in our system by visiting one of our branches before starting to use the service.
- If you change your GSM Operator or just your SIM card; You can activate your SIM card with a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard number and with their passwords, by calling 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and pressing 9 for English, then following appropriate steps. If you wish, you can also activate your SIM card by submitting petition when you visit one of our branches.
- If you wish to avoid any difficulties in receiving a disposable PIN by SMS in abroad; you may contact your GSM Operator to find out if there are any restrictions for receiving SMS in abroad before traveling. If you want to login to Internet Banking without PIN, you may download Cep Şifrematik application or get your şifrematik device.
- If the mobile number you use for internet banking belongs to a GSM Operator in abroad and you like to avoid any interruption in receiving a disposable PIN by SMS for using internet banking while in abroad; you may contact your GSM Operator before travelling to find out if it is in cooperation with Turkish GSM Operators.
How Can I Get Assistance If a Problem Arises While Using Internet Banking?
If you need help or want to get detailed information about internet banking, you can call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and press 9 for English, then follow appropriate steps.
- Getting Information
Please click here to find our Expat Banking Branches with an English-speaking Relationship Manager.
You can also ask whatever you want about our services and products via GarantiExpatBanking@garanti.com.tr.
You may also receive the same services from the English and German speaking Call Center agents of 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
If you are outside of Turkey, you can reach Alo Garanti by dialing + 90 212 444 0 333.