Perform your equity transactions at Garanti, benefit from the advantages.
Performing equity transactions at Garanti is very easy! Garanti, through its investment centers, Internet Banking, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and its branches, serves as an intermediary in your stock trading transactions on the ISE.
What's more, by performing your stock trading transactions via Internet Banking and Alo Garanti, you can take advantage of competitive commission rates, determined according to your average stock trading volume in the last 3 months.
To trade stocks, all you have to do is to visit the nearest Garanti Branch with your identity card and fill out and sign the “Capital Markets Instruments Custody and Transaction Agreement”.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking password now?
- If you are willing to take greater risks for the prospect of higher returns, you can prefer stocks for your investments.
- Via Internet Banking, you can place buy and sell orders that will stay in effect for up to 40 sessions.
- The transfer (clearing) of money and stocks take place two working days after your buy-sell transaction is executed. Your money is blocked in your account during this 2-day period; however you can use your money by investing it in repo or mutual funds.
- Physical delivery or transfer of the stocks to another brokerage house are also possible.
- For buy-sell orders up to TL 500, you can place market orders. For buy-sell orders of TL 500 and more, you can place passive orders. This limit may be changed based on current conditions.
- A commission rate of 0.315 is charged for stock transactions performed at Garanti Branches.
- You can reach ISE's rules and operating principles regarding the Opening Session, effective since 02.02.2007.
- You can get information regarding the operation of the Corporate Products Market which has come into effect in November 13, 2009.
- You can perform your equity transactions during BIST operating hours; 09:15-17:40.
Sessions Trading Hours Opening 09:15 - 09:35 Continuous Trading 09:35 - 13:00 Call Auction 09:35 - 13:00 Midday Call Auction 13:00 - 14:00 Continuous Trading 14:00 - 17:30 Call Auction 14:00 - 17:30 Closing 17:30 - 17:37 Trades At Closing / Last Transaction Price 17:37 - 17:40
- According to the announcement from Borsa İstanbul, BIST Equity market’s new midday single price session, effective starting March 28th 2016, will take place between 13:00 – 14:00 which was previously 12:30 – 13:30. With this revision, afternoon part of the session and the single price session will start at 14:00 instead of 13:30.
In accordance with the ISE Board of Directors' resolution dated February 4, 2009, for all securities traded on the Equity Market, in addition to the opening session that takes place at the beginning of the 1. session, there will also be an opening session at the beginning of the 2.session, as of November 13, 2009.
In line with the ISE Board of Directors' resolutions taken at meetings dated 27.06.2007 and 01.08.2007, the trading hours of the Equity Market has been rearranged.
The Opening Session implementation and operating principles, determined at the ISE Board of Directors' meeting dated 28.11.2005, numbered 1071, have been approved by the Capital Markets Board through resolution dated 13.02.2006, numbered 7/148. The going into effect of the new implementation as of 02.02.2007 has been approved by the ISE Board of Directors with the resolution dated 15.11.2006, numbered 1129.Fo
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I place a buy order for the fund? Can I place a buy order in the interim period?
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.Find out more
What are the advantages of trading on TurkDex (The Turkish Derivatives Exchange)?
Advantages of trading are leveraging, short sales, tax advantages, portfolio diversification, hedging and accretion of margins.Find out more
When are the demand collection periods of the first and the second sub funds for investment and the IPO?
For the first sub-fund, the investment period is between July 27 2009 – June 23, 2010. The demand collection period is July 15 – 24.Find out more