Put your foreign currency or TL savings to use in a Flexible Term Deposit Account, and withdraw money from your account anytime you want without terminating the term. What's more, with this account you can define your term yourself and build up your savings by earning interest at maturity.
If you don't have an account at Garanti yet, all you have to do to open an account is to visit the nearest Garanti branch.
- Features and Benefits
- In addition to 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 12-month terms, you can open a flexible time deposit account with broken maturity dates from 32 days to 365 days.
- You can open a Flexible Time Deposit Account in TL, USD and Euro.
- The minimum limit to open an account is TL 500, USD 1000 and Euro 1000.
- If after opening the account, money is withdrawn within 7 days following the value date, your account is closed and no interest payments are made for the amount withdrawn.
- If you withdraw money after the initial 7 days, the term is not terminated and your account is not closed even if the maturity date hasn't been reached yet.
- For amounts withdrawn before maturity, no interest accrues.
- For the balance waiting for maturity, the interest rate declared at the time of the account opening is applied.
- As of 01.01.2006, the stoppage rate is 15% for all terms in Time Deposit Accounts.
- Interest Rates