The Accumulating Fund Account enables you to regularly invest in Type B Money Market Fund, Type B Flexi Balanced Fund or Type B Gold Fund. When you open an account, you can make regular payments from your Garanti Credit Card or your TL Current Account.
You can open an Accumulating Fund account through the Open an Account step on Internet Banking or by calling 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking now?
If you don't have an account at Garanti yet, all you need to open one is to visit the nearest Garanti branch.
- Through regular payments, you purchase Type B Money Market Fund, Type B Flexi Balanced Fund or Type B Gold Fund.
- The minimum monthly payment amount for the Accumulating Fund Account is TL 100.
- If you choose to make payments with your credit card, these payments are reflected on your statement as purchases, not as cash advance transactions.
- For payments made through your TL Current Account, the transaction is executed at the fund price in effect on the determined payment date. For payments made with your credit card, the transaction is executed at the fund price in effect on the card's payment due date. With both payment methods, the maximum amount of funds that can purchased on the relevant dates is purchased. The difference between the payment amount and the amount used for buying the funds is refunded to your account or credit card.
- Payments made with credit card are carried out on a statement date basis. The monthly payment amount, upon obtaining authorization, is blocked for the Accumulating Fund Account, and used for the purchase of the fund on the payment due date.
- If you wish, by placing an order through Internet Banking, Alo Garanti or your branch, you can change the type of the mutual fund that you are investing in or convert the funds that you have purchased within your account into another type of mutual fund.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I place a buy order for the fund? Can I place a buy order in the interim period?
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.Find out more
What are the advantages of trading on TurkDex (The Turkish Derivatives Exchange)?
Advantages of trading are leveraging, short sales, tax advantages, portfolio diversification, hedging and accretion of margins.Find out more
When are the demand collection periods of the first and the second sub funds for investment and the IPO?
For the first sub-fund, the investment period is between July 27 2009 – June 23, 2010. The demand collection period is July 15 – 24.Find out more