With CepBank, topping up GSM TL with your credit card is very easy!
Bu using CepBank, you can easily top-up Turkcell and Avea TL to your or someone else' mobile phone anytime you want. You can define one of your Garanti Bank credit cards through the CepBank menu, Define CepBank step, “Change/Cancel CepBank” option on Internet Banking and instantly perform your Mobile Top-up transaction.
- With your CepBank defined credit card, go into the message section of your mobile phone, type “kartyukleme” and leave a space,
- Enter the TL amount** that you want to top-up to your mobile phone and leave another space,
- Enter your CepBank PIN and send it to 3333 via SMS.
Sample SMS: kartyukleme 500 1234
To top-up TL amount to another Turkcell or Avea line using your CepBank defined credit card:
- Go into the message section of your mobile phone, type “kartyukleme” and leave a space,
- Leaving a space between each entry, enter the number to which you want to top-up TL, the TL amount**, the first letter of the operator and leave another space,
- Enter your CepBank PIN and sent it to 3333 via SMS. ***
Sample SMS for Turkcell: kartkontor 5xxxxxxxxx 500 T 1234
Sample SMS for Avea: kartkontor 5xxxxxxxxx 500 A 1234
* To perform this transaction, the mobile phone line that you have specified in the Define CepBank step must be a Turkcell or an Avea Prepaid line.
** You can top-up 250, 500, 1000 or 2000 TL amount.
*** This transaction will be reflected on your mobile phone bill or your prepaid line as 1 SMS.
Perform your banking transactions via SMS.
Help and Advice
Can I change my Cep Bank PIN? What happens if I enter it incorrectly or I forget it?
You can change your Cep Bank PIN through the Cep Bank menu in Internet Banking. Find out more
How and from which Garanti Paramatik ATMs can I withdraw the money sent via Cep Bank?
The money sent via Cep Bank can be drawn from any Garanti Paramatik without using a card. Find out more
Is there a fee for Cep Bank? Will I be charged for the Cep Bank SMSs?
The transaction fee for sending money via Cep Bank is TL 1. Find out more