Get your Cep Şifrematik/Şifrematik now and enhance your security in your Internet/Mobile Banking logins.
Cep Şifrematik Request & Start Using Cep Şifrematik
You can request your Cep Şifrematik through the Internet Banking Settings menu Şifrematik Transactions step “Cep Şifrematik” option and Click for Cep Şifrematik link on the Mobile Banking main page. On the next screen, there will be an explanation regarding the Activation Code that will be needed in the activation of Cep Şifrematik. Make a note of this explanation. The link through which you can download Cep Şifrematik will be sent to you by SMS. By clicking on the relevant link, you can download the Cep Şifrematik application on to your mobile phone, as with all other applications.
Cep Şifrematik Activation
After the completion of the installation, the activation process begins when you turn on the Cep Şifrematik application. The activation is performed through your phone, you don't have to log in to Internet Banking.
First, you will be requested to determine a 6-digit numerical PIN, which you will be asked for every time the application is turned on, by entering it 2 times.
On the next screen, you must enter your Customer Number, which you always use in your Internet Banking logins, in the “Customer Number” field, and your Activation Code, given to you at the time of your request through Internet Banking, in the “Activation Code” field. You can get your Activation Code by calling Alo Garanti and keying in 3-2-3, or through Get Activation Code step on the page. When you enter your Activation Code and press Continue, the activation will be completed.
If you are connecting to internet through Wi-Fi, Cep Şifrematik will automatically create an SMS at the beginning of the activation process and ask you to send it. After sending the SMS, please turn off the Cep Şifrematik application completely, and turn it on again to continue the activation process.
Şifrematik Request & Start Using Şifrematik
You can submit your Şifrematik request only through Internet Banking. For this, you can use the Internet Banking Settings menu, Şifrematik step. Your Şifrematik device will be delivered to your address.
To start using your Şifrematik that was delivered to you address, first you must change the standard PIN Code of your Şifrematik. The standard PIN Code of your Şifrematik is 1234.
To change the standard PIN code:
- Press the arrow key located at the bottom right corner of Şifrematik,
- When the text PIN appears on the screen, key in the standard PIN Code of Şifrematik as 1234.
- When the text NEW PIN appears on the screen, enter your new 4-digit PIN Code that you want to use on Şifrematik. Your new PIN Code should not consist of sequential or repetitive numbers such as 1234 and 1111.
- When you see the text PIN CONF on the screen, reenter your 4-digit PIN Code that you have determined in the previous step.
- When the text NEW PIN CONF appears on the screen, it means that the PIN CODE of your Şifrematik has been changed. Now, you can turn your Şifrematik on with your own PIN Code, and generate “Single-use PINs” that are valid for 36 seconds by pressing the arrow key located at the bottom right corner of your Şifrematik.
- To log in to Internet Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti with these “Single-use PINs” that you will generate with your Şifrematik, first you must activate your Şifrematik by using Internet Banking.
- To activate your Şifrematik through Internet Banking, you must log in by using your current PIN. After entering the “Single-use PIN” generated by your Şifrematik through the Settings menu, Şifrematik transactions step, you can start using your Şifrematik.
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...
Help and Advice
What do I need to do in order to begin using my Mobile Signature on the Garanti Internet Banking?
First of all, you have to submit an application by logging on to Internet Banking and going to the Dashboard Settings step PIN / Password section Definition for Quick Loign with Mobile Signature. Find out more
Do I have to be Garanti Bank customer or a garanti.com.tr user in order to apply for a Şifrematik?
Yes, you need to be a Garanti Bank customer, as well as an Internet Banking user in order to get a Şifrematik. Find out more
How can I log on to Internet Banking using only my Mobile Signature?
On the Internet Banking page, by changing the settings on the Mobile Signature section of the Dashboard Settings step, you can begin logging on to Internet Banking using your Mobile Signature. Find out more