444 0 333 Alo Garanti
Call Alo Garanti from anywhere in Turkey, and instantly perform your banking transactions.
With 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, you can take advantage of Garanti's banking services through telephone. You can easily perform your banking transactions from anywhere and at anytime you want.
Furthermore, with the Call Steering feature, you can easily be routed to the step you want when you call Alo Garanti by only speaking, without having to navigate any key-driven menus.
The convenience of reaching the step you want by speaking and the freedom to perform your banking transactions from anywhere and at anytime you want, on Alo Garanti.
If you have a credit card or Paracard, you can instantly start using 444 0 333 Alo Garanti by using the Get PIN step.
Would you like to get your Alo Garanti PIN now?
*Our corporate customers can get their PINs from their branches.
- Features and Benefits
Banking transactions are much easier with Alo Garanti:
- You can reach 444 0 333 Alo Garanti 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- It is open for use anywhere there is phone.
- You can perform all your banking transactions except money withdrawals.
- Garanti Call Center was awarded with the Committed to Excellence certification in 2004 by the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM), one of the most prestigious institutions in Europe.
- In the 2006 İstanbul Call Center Awards, where the best in the Turkish Call Center Sector were awarded, Garanti Bank Call Center came first in the “Best Call
- Center Training” category, and was selected as the most praiseworthy call center in the “Best Call Center” category.
- In the “European Call Center Awards 2008” organized by CCF, Garanti Bank Call Center received the 1st prize in the “Best Outbound Call Team & Campaign
- Management” category, and was selected as the most praiseworthy call center in the “Best Growth Strategy” category.
- Within the scope of the 2009 Contact Center Awards, Garanti Bank Call Center was awarded with the silver medal in the Best Contact Center in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Best Outbound Campaign, and Best Technology Innovation categories.
- In the 2010 Contact Center World Awards event, Garanti Bank Call Center was awarded with the gold medal in the “Best Call Center in Europe, Middle East and Africa” category. Within the scope of the Call Center, video call service is provided through the 444 0 331 (investment transactions) and 444 EVIM (Garanti Mortgage) lines between the hours of 09:00-18:00 on weekdays.**
For detailed information regarding the use of Alo Garanti by companies, click here.
* You can reach Alo Garanti from abroad by calling +90 212 444 0 333 or +90 444 0 333.
** Any connection problems that you may experience in video call services offered through 444 numbers do not arise from our bank's systems. You can get detailed information about the problems you are experiencing from the customer services of your telecommunications operator. In accordance with the Turkish Information and Communication Technologies Authority – Licenses and Agreements Department's announcement on “Information and Support Line Numbers” dated 10.11.2010 numbered “B.62.0.BTK.0.08.153/69255-31119”, it has been made mandatory that 444 numbers must be concluded in the Türk Telekom network. In relation to this implementation, Vodafone Telecommunications subscribers are not able to get connected when they directly call 444 0331 and 444 EVIM.
*** Our corporate customers can obtain their Alo Garanti PIN's from their branches.
*For bill payments made with credit card, a fee of 1 TL is collected if the amount if less than or equal to 100 TL, and a fee of 1,25% of the bill amount is collected if the amount is more than 100 TL (No commissions are charged for Turkcell, Avea, Vodafone, TT-net, Tellcom-Superonline, Biri ADSL and TRNC Turkcell bills paid automatically from your credit card.)
**For HSBC Credit Card Payment under Contracted Institution Cards, a fee of 1,05 TL is collected independently of the transaction amount.
***For Bilyoner Games of Chance payments, and Nesine.com payments of under 50 TL, a fee of 0,60 TL + BITT is collected.