Money Bonus is a brand-new credit card that earns both bonus and money, makes your shopping easier and offers bonus privileges at all Bonus merchant partners!
With Money Visa, you can have benefit from exclusive advantages and purchase many products at discounted prices when shopping at Migros, Tansaş, 5M Migros and Macrocenter stores.
You can apply for a Money Bonus at any Garanti Bank branch.
Would you like to get your Internet Banking Password now?
- Features and Benefits
- With Money Bonus, you earn money on purchases you make from Money Bonus ile Migros, Tansaş, 5M Migros, Macrocenter stores.
- You get discounts on products that you purchase from these stores with your Money Bonus.
- If you become one of the lucky customers when shopping from these stores, Money Bonus refunds you for your purchase and you can enjoy free shopping.
- Your Money Bonus is also a Bonus. You can take advantage of all Bonus campaigns, layaway shopping and extra bonus opportunities at all Bonus merchant partners. In short, you can benefit from all Bonus privileges with this card as well.
- Rates and Fees
Product Annual Membership Fee* Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fee* Shopping Interest** Overdue Interest** Cash Advance Interest Cash Advance Fee Over-the -limit Interest Money Card 90,00 TL 45,00 TL % 1,84 % 2,34 % 1,84 % 3,75 + 6,00 TL (minimum 6,00 TL) % 1,84 Money Gold Card 104,50 TL 52,00 TL % 1,84 % 2,34 % 1,84 % 3,75 + 6,00 TL (minimum 6,00 TL) % 1,84 Money Platinum Card 117,50 TL 58,50 TL % 1,84 % 2,34 % 1,84 % 3,75 + 6,00 TL (minimum 6,00 TL) % 1,84
Last Update : 28/04/2017 20:43
KKDF (Resource Utilization Support Fund) and BSMV (Banking and Insurance Transactions Tax), collected in accordance with the law, are 15% and 5% respectively.
* No annual membership fee is charged for the first year.
** The shopping interest is the interest rate that will be applied to your remaining period balance. The overdue interest is the maximum net monthly interest rate determined by TCMB that will be applied only to the unpaid portion of your minimum payment amount if you pay less than the minimum payment amount of your period balance.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
Can I get information about the Money Visa campaigns and checks? Can I see the privileges I have earned on my statement?
You can keep track of Money Visa campaigns through in-store announcements, inserts and our internet website.Find out more
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more