Bonus Trink Sticker is a credit card that comes in two different designs that can be used with mobile phones and iPods. You can choose the black or the green one and stick it on the back of your mobile phone. Thus, every time you have your mobile phone with you, you can easily and quickly pay for your purchases.
For the other method in quick shopping, you can stick the Bonus Trink iPod Sticker, the newest member of the Bonus Trink Family, on the back of your iPod and do your shopping while listening to music.
You can apply for a Bonus Trink Sticker at any Garanti Bank branch.
Would you like to get your Internet Banking Password now?
- Features and Benefits
- With just a single touch on the electronic card reader, you can easily and quickly pay for purchases under TL 35 at merchants that sport the PayPass logo.
- You must stick your Bonus Trink Sticker on a flat surface.
- Your Bonus Trick Sticker will not work if bent or sticked on a surface different than the surface initially sticked on.
- Anywhere in the world, you earn bonus on all your purchases.
- You earn extra bonus up to 20% on purchases you make from over 200.000 Bonus program partners.
- You can use your accumulated bonus for shopping free at Bonus program partners.
- You can combine the joy of Bonus with the comfort of layaway shopping.
- When you place a standing payment order to be carried through your Bonus Trink Sticker, you earn bonus for your payments such as rent, school fees and installments for white appliances.
- You can find out the bonus you have accumulated through Bonus program partners, Alo Bonus 444 0 334, Garanti Internet Banking, bonus.com.tr or your account statements.
- You can easily and quickly make your payments via Internet Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
*As all the products of the Trink family have credit card features, it is extremely important that you inform us if it is lost or stolen.
- Rates and Fees
* No annual membership fee is charged for the first year.
** The shopping interest is the interest rate that will be applied to your remaining period balance. The overdue interest is the maximum net monthly interest rate determined by TCMB that will be applied only to the unpaid portion of your minimum payment amount if you pay less than the minimum payment amount of your period balance.
*** For one time only, you can replace your existing card with a Transparent or Reflected Bonus by paying TL 15.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
What is the Over-The-Limit Interest?
The over-the-limit interest is the interest rate that will be applied if you exceed the specified limit of your credit card.Find out more
Where are the Bonus Trink points?
Bonus Trink can be used in all Garanti Bank contactless payment points and all payment points that have the MasterCard PayPass logo.Find out more
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more