Now, you will be able to do your shopping in a contactless way with the application on your mobile phone without having to carry your wallet with you.
To enjoy fast and convenient shopping by using your Bonus Trink Card on your Avea line mobile phone, all you need to do is to get an AVEA NFC SIM card and apply for Bonus Trink Mobile.
Just like with all other Bonus Trink products, you can perform your transactions of up to TL 35 in a fast and secure way by holding your mobile phone in front of the MasterCard Paypass reader, without the need to use your PIN and signature.
You can apply for a Bonus Trink Mobile at any Garanti Bank branch.
Would you like to get your Internet Banking Password now?
- Features and Benefits
With the PayPass feature of your Bonus Trink Mobile, you can perform transactions of up to TL 35 without having to use your PIN or signature at any location that has a Mastercard™ PayPass® reader. For this, all you need to do is to hold your mobile phone in front of the reader after the shopping amount is entered on the POS device. Your transaction will be completed in less than 1 second. For transaction of more than TL 35, you must enter your PIN after holding your telephone in front of the reader.
- You earn bonus on all purchases you make at locations that has the MasterCard PayPass reader, anywhere in the world.
- To be able to use Bonus Trink Mobile on your mobile phone, you must have an Avea Line and be using NFC SIM card. For detailed information, you can visit www.bonusluavea.com.
- You can find out your accumulated bonus through the Bonus program partners, Garanti Internet Banking, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, bonus.com.tr or your account statements.
- You can easily and quickly make your payments via Internet Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
* As all the members of the Bonus Trick family have credit card features, it is extremely important that you inform Garanti Bank in the case that it is lost or stolen.
- Rates and Fees
* No annual membership fee is charged for the first year.
** The shopping interest is the interest rate that will be applied to your remaining period balance. The overdue interest is the maximum net monthly interest rate determined by TCMB that will be applied only to the unpaid portion of your minimum payment amount if you pay less than the minimum payment amount of your period balance.
*** For one time only, you can replace your existing card with a Transparent or Reflected Bonus by paying TL 15.
****The fee for Bonus Trink Fob is TL.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more
What is the Over-The-Limit Interest?
The over-the-limit interest is the interest rate that will be applied if you exceed the specified limit of your credit card.Find out more
Where are the Bonus Trink points?
Bonus Trink can be used in all Garanti Bank contactless payment points and all payment points that have the MasterCard PayPass logo.Find out more