The times have changed, so have the credit cards with Bonus Trink. Now with just a single touch, you can make payments with your card, watch, telephone, iPod or key fob. With Bonus Trink which is offered to your liking in different forms, you don't have to use your PIN or signature for purchases under TL 35. With Bonus Trink's contractless chip, you just pay and pass without having to worry about change.
You can apply for a Bonus Trink at any Garanti Bank branch.
Would you like to get your Internet Banking Password now?
- Features and Benefits
- All the members of the Bonus Trick family are credit cards that offer the “paypass” feature.
- All the members of the Bonus Trick family, just like normal credit cards, have a 16-digit card number and an expiration date.
- For security purposes, the card information is sent to you in a separate letter.
- With just a touch of your Bonus Trink, you can perform transactions without PIN and signature. However, for purchases over TL 35, you will have to sign the slip.
- Anywhere in the world, you earn bonus on all your purchases.
- You earn extra bonus up to 20% on purchases you make from over 250.000 Bonus program partners.
- You can use your accumulated bonus for shopping free at Bonus program partners.
- You can combine the joy of Bonus with the comfort of layaway shopping.
- With your Bonus Trink, you can access your current accounts from all Paramatiks and conveniently perform the transactions that you carry our with your Paracard such as money withdrawals and deposits.
- When you need cash, you can withdraw cash advance with fixed installments and suitable interest rates.
You can find out the bonus you have accumulated through Bonus program partners, Alo Bonus 444 0 334, Garanti Internet Banking, bonus.com.tr or your account statements.
- You can easily and quickly make your payments via Internet Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
If you have changed or thinking about changing your existing Bonus Card with the Bonus Trink, we suggest you to read our important reminders.
- Rates and Fees
* No annual membership fee is charged for the first year.
** The shopping interest is the interest rate that will be applied to your remaining period balance. The overdue interest is the maximum net monthly interest rate determined by TCMB that will be applied only to the unpaid portion of your minimum payment amount if you pay less than the minimum payment amount of your period balance.
*** For one time only, you can replace your existing card with a Transparent or Reflected Bonus by paying TL 15.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
What is the Over-The-Limit Interest?
The over-the-limit interest is the interest rate that will be applied if you exceed the specified limit of your credit card.Find out more
Where are the Bonus Trink points?
Bonus Trink can be used in all Garanti Bank contactless payment points and all payment points that have the MasterCard PayPass logo.Find out more
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more