With Bonus Platinum, which has all the features of Bonus while earning even more bonus, you can shop on installment, earn bonus as you use your card, and enjoy free shopping.
Furthermore, the moment your monthly spending amount with Bonus Platinum exceeds 2.000 TL, you start earning 25% extra bonus, and when your monthly spending amount exceeds 4.000 TL, you start earning 50% extra bonus!
You can make your Bonus Platinum payments through Internet Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
- Features and Benefits
- You earn bonus on all your purchases anywhere in the world.
- You earn more bonus on purchases you make at over 250.000 Bonus Program Partners.
- You earn 25% extra bonus on all your purchases between 2.000 – 4.000 TL with Bonus Platinum, and earn 50% extra bonus on your purchases over 4.000 TL.
- The maximum extra bonus amount that can be earned is limited to 20 TL per month, and 100 TL per year.
- You can use your accumulated bonus for free shopping at Bonus program partners.
- You can combine the joy of bonus with the convenience of installment shopping.
- You can access your current accounts through all Paramatiks, and conveniently perform transactions such as money withdrawal and money deposit transactions, which you perform with your Paracard, with your Bonus as well.
- When you need cash, you can withdraw cash advance at suitable interest rates and fixed installments.
- You can easily and quickly make your payments through Internet Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
- Rates and Fees
* No annual membership fee is charged for the first year.
** The shopping interest is the interest rate that will be applied to your remaining period balance. The overdue interest is the maximum net monthly interest rate determined by TCMB that will be applied only to the unpaid portion of your minimum payment amount if you pay less than the minimum payment amount of your period balance.
*** For one time only, you can replace your existing card with a Transparent or Reflected Bonus by paying TL 15.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
What is the Over-The-Limit Interest?
The over-the-limit interest is the interest rate that will be applied if you exceed the specified limit of your credit card.Find out more
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more