Bonus Kontör Card is a no-interest credit card that allows shopping and money withdrawal up to the amount that is available in the account that it is linked to. You earn bonus on all purchases that you make with your Bonus Kontör Card and take advantage of free shopping opportunities. Offered in 3 different designs to be used by adults, university students and teenagers between the ages of 12-18, you can choose the one that suits you.
Quick and economical solution, Bonus Kontör Trink!
Bonus Kontör Trink is another card that allows spending up to the amount available in the account. In addition to having all the features of the Bonus Kontör Card, it enables you to enjoy quick shopping by using the PayPass feature of the Trink family. The Bonus Kontör Card or the Bonus Kontör Trink is much safer and practical than cash for purchases that you don't want to make on installments or credit.
You can appy for a Bonus Kontör Card at any Garanti Bank branch.
Would you like to get your Internet Banking Password now?
- Features and Benefits
- You can get a Bonus Kontör Card in your name or in someone else's name to be used through your account.
- You can load money to your Bonus Kontör through Internet Banking, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, ATMs, our branches and even via SMS.
- You can withdraw money from Paramatiks and all banks' ATMs in Turkey, and from ATMs abroad that sport the Visa logo.
- With your Bonus Kontör Card, you can access your current accounts from all Paramatiks and conveniently perform the transactions that you carry our with your Paracard such as money withdrawals and deposits.
- Via Internet Banking, you can transfer bonus between your cards, withdraw the loaded money or the bonus and perform all investment and payment transactions.
- You can securely perform all your transactions by using your PIN.
- You can keep track of all your purchases and cash withdrawal transactions through the account statements sent every month.
- You can change your daily limits for money withdrawal in Turkey and abroad through Garanti Internet Banking and 444 0 333 Alo Garanti anytime you want.
- Rates and Fees
* No annual membership fee is charged for the first year.
** The shopping interest is the interest rate that will be applied to your remaining period balance. The overdue interest is the maximum net monthly interest rate determined by TCMB that will be applied only to the unpaid portion of your minimum payment amount if you pay less than the minimum payment amount of your period balance.
*** For one time only, you can replace your existing card with a Transparent or Reflected Bonus by paying TL 15.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
What is the Over-The-Limit Interest?
The over-the-limit interest is the interest rate that will be applied if you exceed the specified limit of your credit card.Find out more
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more