All the news/developments about Garanti and the banking sector.
The appearance of Internet Banking login screens are changed!
The change is made to the customer number and password entry, security image confirmation and PIN entry screens.
There won't be any changes to the screens that come up after completing your Internet Banking login.
- You can continue to login with your current customer number, password, PIN and your usual security picture.
- For your PIN entries, there will not be any changes in your use of fixed PIN, Şifrematik, Cep Şifrematik or Mobile Signature.
- You will not be asked to update your information or perform a transaction within this scope.
- If you are using an outdated browser, you can update your browser to optimally view the new login screens.
The new login screens will be as below:
First, you will enter your customer number and password as usual, and additionally your user code for Corporate Internet Banking.
On the next screen, you will confirm your security picture as usual, if it is correct, and enter your PIN on the next screen and complete your login.
On third screen you will enter your PIN.
If you have generated your PIN with Şifrematik/Cep Şifrematik or using Mobile Signature, Internet Banking will be opened and you will login with the PIN in the SMS that will be sent as usual. After PIN enterence you will see the Internet Banking screens with same screens:
- 13 June 16Sustainability Activities
- 01 December 15Garanti Bankası, teknoloji ve yaratıcılığı Hackathon'da Buluşturuyor
- 01 December 15Garanti Bankası Growtech Konferansı
- 02 September 15Interview with Mr. Fuat Erbil, President & CEO