All the news/developments about Garanti and the banking sector.
Paying rent through Garanti makes life easier for everyone!
When the rule requiring rents to be paid through banks goes into effect on November 1st,* you’ll be able to make your rental payments easily not only from the Garanti Online Branch and Garanti Mobile Branch but also from any Garanti Paramatik and by Cepbank.
What’s more you can do this even if you’re not a Garanti customer: Just stop by any GarantiBank branch. Or if you prefer, go to a Garanti Paramatik, press the ENTER button, and send money from the cardless transactions menu.
Even if neither you nor your landlord are GarantiBank customers, you can still pay your rent from any Garanti Paramatik by Bankasız Havale.
Standing Payment Order
If you have a GarantiBank account or credit card, you can issue a standing payment order for your rent from the Garanti Internet Banking or from any GarantiBank branch.
If you’re a GarantiBank customer, you can open an Excess Liquidity Management Account (ELMA) account, which puts your money to work for you when you’re not using it. If you have an ELMA account and issue a standing payment order, your rent will automatically be paid from the account when it’s due.
With a Garanti Advance Account, your rent will be paid on time even if there’s not enough money in your account.
Another first from Garanti
By taking out a “Rent Assurance Policy” from Garanti Emeklilik you can be sure that your monthly rent will be paid even if you’re out of a job.
* Under Income Tax Law Communique 268, those who secure rental income on or after 1 November 2008 in the amount of TRL 500 or more on any single dwelling in a month and all those who rent out places of business are required to substantiate their tenants’ rent-related collections and payments by means of documents issued by banks or by the General Directorate for Posts and Telegraph. Those who fail to comply with this requirement on or after 1 November 2008 will be subject to a specific tax irregularity fine in the amount of 5% of the amount of each improperly unsubstantiated transaction.
- 13 June 16Sustainability Activities
- 01 December 15Garanti Bankası, teknoloji ve yaratıcılığı Hackathon'da Buluşturuyor
- 01 December 15Garanti Bankası Growtech Konferansı
- 02 September 15Interview with Mr. Fuat Erbil, President & CEO