How can I apply for mortgage and what are the required documents?
You can apply for a loan at the nearest Garanti branch with the documents below.
- Application Form (Please click here for the application form)
- Original Identity Card (yours and your guarantor's)
- If you are self-employed, tax registration certificate, balance sheets and income statements for the last three years (yours and your guarantor's)
- If you are a salaried employee, income documents (yours and your guarantor's)
- If you are a company owner, documents that show the financial status and the partnership structure of the company.
- Photocopies of the following documents of the property to be mortgaged: Freehold title deed or easement title deed and occupancy permit, or,
Easement title deed and building license.
The law does not determine an interest rate nor does it contain a subvention mechanism that would lead to a drop in the interest rates in the short run.
With the new law, banks must present a Pre-Agreement Information Form ("SÖBF") to the consumers.