Can I get information about how to buy-sell T-Bills and Government Bonds?
- You buy-sell T-Bills and Government Bonds via Online Banking and Alo Garanti between the hours of 09:30-16:00.
- Simple Interest: is the prevailing annual simple interest rate used in buying or selling the relevant T-Bills and Government Bonds.
- Buying Price per Unit: is the amount you pay for each unit in the case that you buy the relevant T-Bill – Government Bond.
- The value that you want to buy: The payment for the bill-bond amount that you want to buy must made based on the current value. You can use the calculator in Garanti Online Banking to calculate the nominal value.
- The value that you want to sell: The bill-bond amount that you want to buy must be entered based on the nominal value. You can use the Calculator to calculate the nominal value or the amount that you will receive today.
- Nominal Value: is the amount that you will receive at maturity, before deductions are included.
- Cost: is the total amount of the payments made to buy the relevant T-Bill – Government Bond.
- Selling Price per Unit: is the amount you receive for each unit in the case that you sell the relevant T-Bills – Government Bonds today.
- Current Sales Amount: is the total amount to be credit in your account in the case that you sell the relevant T-Bills – Government Bonds.
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.
While orders for only 1 or 2 sessions can be placed in the buy/sell step, you can place orders for a minimum of 3 sessions in the morning session, and a minimum of 2 sessions in the afternoon session, with a maximum of up to 40 sessions.