What is a 40 session order?
- While orders for only 1 or 2 sessions can be placed in the buy/sell step, you can place orders for a minimum of 3 sessions in the morning session, and a minimum of 2 sessions in the afternoon session, with a maximum of up to 40 sessions.
- The price interval that you can enter for the stock you select is determined through consideration of the minimum-maximum price movements that may occur throughout 40 sessions.
- If the price you have entered falls within the minimum-maximum price interval for the stock you have selected, it will be forwarded to the ISE, otherwise it will not be submitted for that session. (Despite not being submitted, the number of sessions will decrease by one).
- When your order is forwarded to the ISE but not executed, it will also remain in our system for the number of sessions you have entered.
- If your order is partially executed till the end of the session, no orders will be sent in the following sessions for the remaining portion of your order.
- You can also place a sell order for stocks that are not in your portfolio. Upon checking your account at the beginning of each session, if the stock you have placed an order for is available in your account, your order will be forwarded to the ISE.
- You can place a buy order even if the amount of your products to be blocked against your order is not sufficient. Upon checking your account at the beginning of each session, if the amount of your products that can be blocked against your order is sufficient, your order will be forwarded to the ISE.
- To make changes in your orders, you can use the Order Tracking step. Changes in orders rejected by the stock exchange can me made when the status code of the order turns into “Pending” after the session ends.
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.
With the share purchase loan, you can purchase stocks even if you do not have any money in your account.