Which transactions can I perform via Internet Banking? Is there a fee for these transactions? How can I pay my bills?
To find out the transactions that you can perform via Garanti Internet Banking, click here.
Transaction fees or commissions for transactions performed via Garanti Internet Banking are as follows:
- TL 0,80 for money transfer transactions, regardless of the amount.
- TL 2,50 for EFT transactions and payments of other bank credit card debts (TL 4 for Late EFT transactions performed between the hours of 16:00 – 17:15), regardless of the amount
- TL 30 for Swift transactions
- TL 1 for Cep Bank money transfer transactions
- TL 20 for each Şifrematik request
- TL 0,60 + BMSV for Bilyoner Games of Chance
- TL 0,50 for D-Smart Smart Money Top-Ups
- TL 0,25 for each transaction regarding your Standing Payment (Money Transfer) transactions
- TL 1,25 for each transaction regarding your Standing Payment (EFT) transactions
- The commission rate applicable in your stock trading transactions are determined according to your average stock trading volume in the last 3 months.
To view the commission rates, please click here.
Bill payments are made through contractual utility bill entries or by installation numbers.
For all your transactions except bill payments, tax payments, loading units and stock transactions, you can request correction by calling 444 0 333.
The information of the bill with automatic payment order can be viewed at least 1 day before the payment due date.