Which information regarding my credit cards can I change or correct via Internet Banking? Can I pay my other bank credit card debt?
- You can change:
- Your mail address to which the statements are sent
- Your e-mail address to which the statements are sent
- Your TL, USD and EUR accounts that are linked to your card
- Payment type, payment ratio and payment week of your card.
- You can close your card for use in online, telephone and mail purchases.
- You can change the payment week only once per period and up to 3 times per year.
- You can make payments for other bank credit cards through the “Card Transactions / Other Bank Cards” step in Internet Banking. You can contact the bank of the credit card that you want to make payments for to find out which branch of the bank you have to select when making payments.
You can find out the Payment Points from this list.
How can I view my accounts or credit cards on Internet Banking? What is the time period for which I can view my account activities online? How can I find out the result of my overdraft account application?
To open your current or time deposit accounts and your credit cards for use in Internet Banking, you need contact the nearest Garanti Bank branch.