How can I apply for a Bonus Virtual Master Card? What are its features?
If you are a Garanti Online Banking customer and own a Bonus Card, you can immediately generate a Bonus Virtual Master Card through Online Banking and start using it. Your Bonus Virtual Master Card will be generated as a supplementary card linked to the card that you apply with.
To get a Bonus Virtual Master Card
- Click on Garanti Online Banking.
- After logging on to Online Banking, click on the “Card Transactions” section that appears on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the “Card Applications” section that appears under the “Card Transactions” menu.
- Click on the “Virtual Credit Card” section that comes up on the screen.
- Tick the box next to the Bonus Card that your Bonus Virtual Card will be linked to and click the “Proceed” button.
- If you are confirming the accuracy of the information that appears on the screen that comes up, press the “Complete” button to complete your application.
Features of Bonus Virtual Master Card
- You can use your Bonus Virtual Credit Card for all online purchases that you make in Turkey and abroad.
- With Bonus Virtual Card, you can make purchases even when you don't have money in your account. You can earn bonus on your purchases and use the bonus you accumulate at Bonus CardShop for free shopping.
- On the statement date, the accumulated bonus will be transferred to the main card that your Virtual Card is linked to.
- Depending on your preference, you can pay for the purchases you make from websites abroad in TL, USD or EURO. *
- Your purchases will be specified on a separate section of your Bonus card statement.
You can keep track of purchases you make with your Bonus Virtual master Card through Garanti Online Banking.
- You can view your Bonus Virtual Card transactions performed within the current billing cycle under this card, and view the transactions that are performed after the statement date under the credit card that your virtual card is linked to.
- On the statement date, your accumulated bonus is transferred the main card that your card is linked to.
- You can access the card number, expiration date and security code (CVC2) information that you need to be able to use your Virtual Credit Card through Online Banking and Alo Garanti.
- No annual fee is charged for the Bonus Virtual Master Card.
- You can cancel your Bonus Virtual Master Card by calling 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
- You continue to earn bonus on purchases you make with your Bonus Virtual Card. On the statement date, tour accumulated bonus will be transferred to the main card that your card is linked to.
- You can define the limit of your Bonus Virtual card through the Card Transactions / My Virtual Cards / Change Limit steps in Online Banking.
* the use of Virtual card on foreign gambling and betting websites is restricted.
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.
If you need help or want to get detailed information about internet banking, you can call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and press 9 for English, then follow appropriate steps.