Help & Advice

What should I do if I have payment orders for my bills at another bank.

Collections cannot be made for bills that have payment orders at other banks. You can make a new agreement entry at our bank after you cancel the agreements you have at other banks.

  1. Which transactions can I perform via Internet Banking? Is there a fee for these transactions? How can I pay my bills?

    TL 0,80 for money transfer transactions, regardless of the amount. TL 2,50 for EFT transactions and payments of other bank credit card debts regardless of the amount

  2. How are collections made for contractual bill payments?

    For automatic payment orders, the payment is carried out automatically from your account on the payment due date.

Other ways to get helpOther ways to get help

Help & Advice Home

Telephone Banking:444 0 333 Alo Garanti