Even if you forget, Garanti reminds you.
With Garanti Reminder, you can remember your payment due dates and avoid late payments fees. Depending on your preference, by sending an SMS to you mobile phone, an e-mail to your computer or a warning message to your agenda on Internet Banking, it reminds you about your payment due dates while also providing information about the foreign exchange rates, fund prices and the investment summary.
To take advantage of the Garanti Reminder service, all you have to do is to select the Garanti Reminder option through the Internet Banking Definitions menu and choose the services that you want to be reminded about.
Garanti Reminder reminds you about:
Your Credit Cards
- When your statements are issued,
- When you want to find out the debt and the payment due date of your credit card,
- Before the payment due date of your credit card, Garanti Reminder will inform you.
- Before your Time Deposit Account, repo or t-bill matures,
- When you don't have sufficient balance in your account for the EFT or money transfer order that you have placed,
- When you want to receive the balances of the accounts that you have selected every morning.
- When you want to receive the activities of the accounts that you have selected every morning or evening, Garanti Reminder will inform you.
- On the payment due dates of your contractual utility bills,
- Instantly, if your bills with automatic payment orders are not paid,
- Before the payment due date of your consumer loan installment, Garanti Reminder will inform you.
- The foreign exchange rates that you have selected,
- The prices of the mutual funds that you have selected, Garanti Reminder will inform you.
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...
Help and Advice
What are the Internet Banking transaction hours and limits?
You can decrease your Internet Banking transaction limits yourself through the Definitions / Security Settings step. Find out more
What do I need to do in order to begin using my Mobile Signature on the Garanti Internet Banking?
First of all, you have to submit an application by logging on to Internet Banking and going to the Dashboard Settings step PIN / Password section Definition for Quick Loign with Mobile Signature. Find out more
What needs to be taken into consideration after making an agreement entry for bill payments via Internet Banking?
For all organizations, after making an agreement entry you need to call your branch 1 day before the payment due date to check the bill information. Find out more