Garanti Cash Management Expert Garanti, is offering the firsts in Cash Management
Garanti, with its expertise in collection and payment systems, unrivaled internet, mobile, telephone banking and advanced technological infrastructure, creates solutions exclusive to you.
- The first loan-based direct collection system
- The first web-based supplier financing application: Garanti Discount
- The first real-time direct ordering and collections project that transfers the ordering, collection and clearing processes to the electronic environment.
- The first bank authorized to serve as an intermediary in tax collections and Bağ-Kur health payments.
- The first bank to offer the opportunity to make bill collections via POS devices and to make cardless transactions for micro payments.
- The first example of making bill payments and micro payments via POS devices at merchant partners: Kolay Vezne
100% accounting integration is Sxift MT 940 format.
- The first bank to establish a Cash Management unit among multi-branch banks
- The solution partner of our country's and the world's most prestigious banks in their cash management transactions
- Expert customer representatives in cash management solutions at over 700 branches
- In direct collection systems
- In collection checks which are the most widely used payment tool in our Country
- In money transfers between banks
- In tax and SSK collections between private banks
For Cash Management, choose the Expertise of Garanti
I want to use share purchase loan, what do I have to do?
With the share purchase loan, you can purchase stocks even if you do not have any money in your account. Find out more
How can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your orders with “Pending” status any time. Find out more
What are their differences from alternative products?
Value appreciation /depreciation that occur in the fund portfolio is reflected in the value of the portfolio on a daily basis. Find out more
What are stocks? What are the features of stocks?
A stock is a negotiable instrument that represents a single share of the equally divided capital of a joint-stock company. Find out more