SELP II Loan opportunity, at Garanti.
Within the scope of SELP II (Small Enterprises Loan Program II), Garanti has obtained funds worth Euro 20 million to support the financing of the SMEs. The SELP II Loans are offered in 49 priority cities for development, as "Investment Loans" up to Euro 50.000 and as "Working Capital Loans" up to Euro 30.000. Available for the manufacturing, export, service and agricultural sectors, companies that have less than 50 employees and have a total annual cash flow of less than Euro 1 million can take advantage of these loans with terms up to 48 months in TL and foreign currency.
The European Union, the Treasury Department, CEB and KFW have provided funds for the SELP II Program. The SELP II Program is managed by KFW, with the coordination of the Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU) and the Treasury Department.
Required Documents for the Loan Application
- Tax Registration Certificate
- Trade Registry Gazette
- Current Signature Circular
- Photocopies of the identity cards of the company partners
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the last 3 years
- Other documents that may be required in the loan notification process
Features of the Loan
- Type of the Loan: Installment Loan
- Maximum Amount: TL equivalent of Euro 50.000
- Maximum Term: 48 months
- Currency Type: Euro or TL
Matters to be taken into consideration
1) The SELP II Loan is available in two forms as "Working Capital Loan" and "Investment Loan".
The maximum loan amount is the TL equivalent of Euro 30.000 for the Working Capital loan and the TL equivalent of Euro 50.000 for the Investment loan.
For our customers who want to take advantage of both loans, the maximum amount that can be taken out will be the TL equivalent of Euro 50.000. Within these types of loans, the share of the Working Capital loan cannot exceed the TL equivalent of Euro 30.000.
2) Our customers who operate outside the 49 priority cities for development will not be able to take advantage of the SELP II Loan. For companies that operate in several cities, the place of establishment specified in the trade registry gazette will be taken as the basis. You can view the project regions from http://www.selp2.com/ProjectRegions.asp
3) The number of employees employed by the company cannot exceed 50.
4) The total asset size of the company cannot exceed the TL equivalent of Euro 1.000.000.
5) The loan can be used by both natural and legal entities.
6) Companies operating in the following sectors cannot take advantage of the SELP II Loan:
- Companies engaging in illegal activities as specified by the Turkish Laws and Regulations
- Companies engaging in activities where child labor is involved
- Companies that manufacture and sell weapons and war equipment
- Companies that predominantly manufacture and sell alcohol and tobacco
- Market speculators
- Companies operating in the real estate sector
- Companies engaging in gambling and games of chance activities
- Fishing companies who use fishing nets bigger than 2,5 meters
- Companies that manufacture and trade radioactive materials (excluding medical, quality control and measurement devices)
- Companies engaging in activities that may harm the environment
* The opinions in this text are of Garanti Bank. They, by no means, reflect the opinions of the European Commission.
Garanti is always here to help you grow your business
Help and Advice
What are their differences from alternative products?
Value appreciation /depreciation that occur in the fund portfolio is reflected in the value of the portfolio on a daily basis. Find out more
How can I place a buy order for the fund? Can I place a buy order in the interim period?
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day. Find out more
What are stocks? What are the features of stocks?
A stock is a negotiable instrument that represents a single share of the equally divided capital of a joint-stock company. Find out more
How can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your orders with “Pending” status any time. Find out more