With the Garanti Business Premises/Merchant Partner Insurance, protecting the electronic devices in your business premises and your self against accident is very easy.
If something happens to the POS terminals in your merchant partner business premises, you can easily compensate for the damage with the Garanti Business Premises/Merchant Partner Insurance. With Garanti Business Premises/Merchant Partner Insurance, you are also covered for claims that may be asserted against you for damages you may have caused to third parties. This insurance also covers you against accidents.
You can purchase the Garanti Business Premises/Merchant Partner Insurance from the nearest Garanti Branch.
*While Eureko Insurance reserves the right to re-evaluate insurance agreements annually, policies will be renewed for every year at the end of the period upon customer request.
** Garanti Business Premises Insurance is offered by Eureko Sigorta A.Ş.
- Coverages and Additional Information
- In the electronic device coverage, the compensation amount is limited with the cost of the devices specified in the policy and limited with a maximum amount.
- The third party financial liability coverage is limited with the specified amounts, per incident and annually.
In the case that the insured is a legal entity, the individual accident insurance coverage will be in effect for the owner of the business premises or the company.
- In earthquake damages, with 20% of the earthquake coverage belonging to the insured, a 5% exemption over the coverage amount will be applied for each incident.
- In strike, lock-out, riot, commotion, malicious acts damages, with 20% of the strike, lock-out, riot, commotion, malicious acts - terrorism coverage belonging to the insured, a 2% exemption over the coverage amount (the portion that the insurer is responsible for) will be applied for each incident.
- In other damages, a 10% exemption over the coverage amount to be paid, provided that it is not less than the amount specified for each device, will be applied.
- In the case that the damaged part cannot be obtained in the market and the device becomes unusable, a compensation for the equivalent cost of the damaged part will be provided. For damages in insured machinery due to voltage changes, the damages will be included in the coverage, provided the machinery is powered by an interruptible power supply, generator or regulator. For damages that may be caused to third parties at the relevant business premises, a 10% exemption will be applied.
- Electronic Device Coverage
- Negligence, fault, error, carelessness of the enterprise personnel or third parties
- Theft and attempted theft in locations that the insured assets are present.
- Defective design or material
- Effects of short circuit, high voltage and induction current
- Fire, lighting, all kinds of explosions and related extinguishing and demolition activities
- Scorching, blackening, smoke and smudge
- Natural disasters such as hurricane, flood, landslide, land subsidence, except earthquake
- Water and dampness effects and corrosion damages they cause.
- Strike, lock-out, riot, commotion, malicious acts
- Loss of Life
- Permanent disability
Third Party Financial Liability
- The claims that may be asserted against the insured for damages that third parties may have incurred at the business premises of the merchant partner.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How are decisions regarding the limits made?
The decisions are made by experts specialized in sectors and geographical regions.Find out more