The Fleet Card is a credit card designed to meet the needs and expenditure habits of companies who have marketing and distribution networks. Your marketing, distribution and sales staff in your company which has a small or large scale fleet, can pay for all their expenses during their travels using the Fleet Card. Additionally, with the Fleet Card, you can keep track of your company expenditures, set expenditure limits and generate reports.
For detailed information you can call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or visit the nearest Garanti branch.
Would you like to get your Alo Garanti PIN now?
- Features and Benefits
With the Fleet Card, you can easily keep track of your company expenditures and take advantage of opportunities that offer more benefits.
- The management of the Fleet Card is independent from the card users. Your card is managed by your company. You can get any number of cards, with limits that you specify according to the users that you determine.
- With its bonus accumulation feature, you can save on your company expenditures. Depending on your preference, the bonus earned can be accumulated in the card of the user or any other card that your select.
- In line with the needs of the card user, you can define a cash advance feature on the card within a specified limit.
- With the automatic accounting feature, you can speed up your company's administrative activities.
- Through Internet Banking and regular reports, you can easily manage the cards, and track and control the expenditures.
- You can keep track of the expenditures of the card users through e-statements.
- You can reach the customer service which offers seamless service 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more
For which expenditures can I use my company card? Where else, besides my company expenditures, can I use my company card?
You can use your Garanti company cards for all your purchases that you make for your company.Find out more
What are the interest rates for credit cards?
The purchase interest rate is the monthly net interest rate that will accrue in the case that you pay less than your total debt on the payment due date.Find out more