Ekin Card, while providing you with the opportunity to determine your payment periods based on your needs and cash flow, with its flexible infrastructure, it also offers great opportunities in your agricultural purchases through exclusive merchant agreements.
With Ekin Card, created to enable our farmers to meet their needs in the agricultural sector, you can make layaway purchases. Thus, you can finance your agricultural expenditures made at Ekin Card merchants without paying any interest. You can continue to finance your overdue debt at the shopping interest rate offered exclusively for Ekin Card, until the payment period that you determine based on your harvest period.
For detailed, you can call 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or visit the nearest Garanti branch.
Would you like to get your Alo Garanti PIN now?
Features and Benefits
- Ekin Card is a sectoral card directed towards the agricultural sector and used at Ekin Card contracted merchants.
- You can keep track of your card debt through the informative letters sent monthly and your account summaries sent in your payment periods.
- You must pay off all your transactions due for payment by the payment due date specified on your account summary.
- Ekin Card, unlike standard credit cards, does not issue monthly statements. You set the payment periods of your card yourself based on your harvest period*, needs and cash flow.
- On all your purchases at contracted Ekin Card merchants, you can take advantage of interest-free layaway purchases.
- You can take advantage of installment, discount and Bonus opportunities.
- While you can pay your card debt at Garanti Bank branches, if you wish you can also easily make your payments through Garanti Paramatiks, our Payment Points, PTT branches and Garanti Internet Banking.
- You can keep track of all your overdue, due and future dated debt through the monthly informative letters sent to you.
- With the Garanti Statement Reminder service, you can arrange for your statement information to be regularly sent to your mobile phone and receive reminders before your payment due dates.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more
How much is the annual membership fee?
Membership is free of charge for the first year. For the following years, annual membership fee is TL 35 for Bonus Card, TL 40 for Bonus Plus Card and TL 50 for Bonus Premium Card.Find out more
Where and for whom can I apply for a supplementary card? Do supplementary cards benefit from the same features?
You can apply for a supplementary card via 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, 444 0 334 Alo Bonus and through all Garanti Bank branches.Find out more