With the Mortgage basket, use your loan with different interest rates and take advantage of different mortgage products with the installments that you create.
If you want to take advantage of the Mortgage Basket by rearranging the mortgage you have taken out from another financial institution, you can prefer the Refinancing Mortgage Basket.
Would you like us to contact you now?
Features and Benefits
- The loan can be taken out in TL.
- The maximum term is 240 months.
- It can only be used by natural entities for the purchase of a residential property.
- The interest rate type can be determined as fixed or variable rate.
- The loans within the Mortgage basket must be used in maximum 3 installments.
- The loans within the Mortgage Basket can be used against lien or cash.
- Pledging the purchased property satisfies the collateral requirement.
- While a guarantor is not required in general, our branches reserve the right to demand one, if they find necessary.
- Up to 75% of the appraisal value of the property to be purchased can be financed through mortgage.
- In case of early payment in Fixed Rate Mortgages, 2% of the early payment amount is charged as the early payment fee.
- All interest rate types in effect for the mortgage products are also in effect for the Refinancing Mortgage Basket.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
Will there be any changes in the loan application / evaluation process within the scope of the new law?
With the new law, banks must present a Pre-Agreement Information Form ("SÖBF") to the consumers.Find out more
What will be the interest rates of the loans within the scope of the new law?
The law does not determine an interest rate nor does it contain a subvention mechanism that would lead to a drop in the interest rates in the short run.Find out more