With the Fixed Rate Mortgage, the amount of your installments never change, they always stay the same. You just determine the term that you want, and easily own the home of your dreams with suitable interest rates.
Would you like us to contact you now?
- The loan can be taken out in TL.
- The maximum term is 240 months.
- You can determine the payment plan that best suits you.
- The Fixed Rate Mortgage interest rate in effect at Garanti at the time the mortgage is issued will be applied.
- In case of early payment in Fixed Rate Mortgages, 2% of the early payment amount is charged as the early payment fee.
It can only be used by natural entities for the purchase of a residential property.
- Pledging the purchased property satisfies the collateral requirement.
- While a guarantor is not required in general, our branches reserve the right to demand one, if they find necessary.
- Up to 75% of the appraisal value of the property to be purchased can be financed through mortgage.
- Interest Rates
Product Loan Amount Term Interest Rate Total Cost Annual Cost Rate Fixed Rate Mortgage 80.000,00 TL 36 Months % 1,19 1.310,00 TL % 16,59 80.000,00 TL 60 Months % 1,19 1.310,00 TL % 16,10 80.000,00 TL 120 Months % 1,19 1.310,00 TL % 15,74 80.000,00 TL 240 Months % 1,19 1.310,00 TL % 15,58
Last Update : 11/12/2016 04:12
* The Fixed Rate Mortgage Monthly and Annual Cost Rates are calculated for a TL 80.000 loan. The insurance fees are not included in the calculation.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
Will there be any changes in the loan application / evaluation process within the scope of the new law?
With the new law, banks must present a Pre-Agreement Information Form ("SÖBF") to the consumers.Find out more
What will be the interest rates of the loans within the scope of the new law?
The law does not determine an interest rate nor does it contain a subvention mechanism that would lead to a drop in the interest rates in the short run.Find out more