Repo is an agreement in which one party sells a fixed income security (t-bill or government bond) and agrees to repurchase it after a specified period of time under predetermined conditions. You too can invest your money in repo with maturities starting from 1 day and add value to your investments every day at Garanti.
You can perform all your repo transactions through the Investment Transactions menu, Repo step on Internet Banking.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking password now?
- You can determine for how many days, weeks or months you will invest your money and easily manage your cash flow.
- To perform Repo transactions, all you need is a Current Account.
- Earnings secured through Repo transactions are net gains.
- You can place your Repo orders on weekdays between the hours of 10:00 – 14:00.
- For Repo transactions performed through our branches, the lower limit is TL 5.000. This lower limit may change according to the current conditions.
- For Repo transactions performed through Internet Banking, Garanti Paramatiks and 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, the lower limit is TL 250.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I place a buy order for the fund? Can I place a buy order in the interim period?
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.Find out more